OSA Annual Instructor’s Exhibition 2019
Invitation to Exhibit – ByWard Campus
(Conditions for Participation & Entry Form)
Exhibition dates: July 25, – August 25, 2019
Vernissage: Thursday July 25, 2019, 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Conditions for Participation:
1. Open to Instructors teaching at OSA, 35 George St. ByWard campus.
2. There is no size restriction for works submitted. However, please note, pieces may be hung above or below each other, or placed in the hallway vitrines and /or lobby as necessary to accommodate demand. Instructors are asked to please consider their colleagues when choosing the size of their works.
3. Each Instructor is asked to submit three, (3), ready-to-exhibit works for the show. If your work is framed, insure that the framework is stable and secure with proper hanging hardware. Canvasses not requiring a frame must have proper hanging wire or “D” rings. Any work not meeting these standards will not be displayed. Instructors submitting works with special requirements for installation may be called upon to come in during the installation to assist. The installation dates are July 22, 23, and 24.
Please note, submitting only one work may not guarantee a place in the exhibition.
4. Once works have been chosen for the exhibition, instructors will be notified to pick up their non-selected work(s).
5. Works which have been shown in previous Instructor exhibitions will not be considered.
6. Only works created after June 30, 2017 will be considered for this exhibition.
7. All Instructors submitting work are asked to please provide an up-to-date biography and a list of courses taught at OSA ByWard campus, dating from the summer semester of 2018, (see below).
8. Work can be submitted starting Monday June 3, 2019. Please bring your art works, completed submission form, and biography to the second floor administration office.
9. The absolute deadline for Instructors to submit work, for this year’s show, is 4:30 p.m., Friday July 19, 2019. Work received after this date will not be considered.
10. An exhibition fee of $82.00 will be paid to each instructor who exhibits work in this exhibition.
Entry Form : PDF