Thank you to everyone who attended and made #jadart a night to remember. Such a great turnout! We had over 100 smiling people in attendance.
Thank you to Orange Art Gallery for the lovely venue and bar service, Urban Element for the beautifully arranged and tasty charcuterie and hors d’œuvre, Peter Purdy from Art Battle Canada ® for hosting a wonderfully action-packed #artbattle, and to Suzy Q Doughnuts for the sweet and delicious mini donuts.
Special thanks goes out to all those businesses and individuals who donated items to our #silentauction :
- OSA Board of Directors: World of wines ($170)
- TD Ottawa Jazz Festival & Courtyard Restaurant: 2 Bronze Festival Passes ($440) & Gift Certificate ($75)
- National Arts Centre & Mama Grazzi’s: 2 ticket voucher ($150) & Gift Certificate ($50)
- GCTC & Little Jo Berry’s: 2 ticket voucher ($108) & Gift Certificate ($25)
- Stratford Festival: 2 ticket voucher ($175)
- National Gallery of Canada: Family membership ($105)
- ER Fishers Menswear: Gift Certificates ($100 and $250)
- L.A. Pai: Gift Certificate ($100)
- Baker Tilly LLP: Gift Basket ($100)
- Cricket & Company: Gift Basket ($80)
- Delphine Saint Fort: 2 Framed Artist Prints ($50 each)
- Above Ground Art Supplies: Bag of Art Supplies ($166)
- Doterra (Geraldine Taylor, OSA Board Member): Doterra Winter Protection Kit — Oils & diffuser ($315)
- Jérôme Photography: Children’s Photo Package ($300) and Family Photo Package ($300)
- Jeff Stellick (OSA Executive Director): Treasures from Oaxaca, Mexico ($200)
- Wallack’s: Basket full of art supplies ($120)
- Rob Hinchley (OSA instructor): Framed Artist Print ($450)
- Janet Doble: Ceramic Plates ($125)
All of your generous contribution and support helps us in achieving our goal of #TeachingArtToEveryone.