Proposals must include the following information in order to be considered:
- A completed Application Cover Form
- The Exhibition Proposal
- An Exhibition Artist Statement, (group proposals: provide 1 exhibition statement, not
individual artist statements)
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae, (group proposals: provide a C.V. for each artist)
- A total of 10 visual files, (digital images or videos), of work completed within the last two years. Anything over 10 visual files will not be considered.
Note: An image of an artwork and a detail of the same artwork counts as 2 images. Each video counts as 1 image. The total video time per proposal must not exceed 15 minutes. Submit jpg images only, 300dpi, no larger than 2MB each; RGB format maximum of 1240 pixels, (length or width). Submit videos in the following formats only: AVI, FLV, WMV, MOV, MP4, no larger than 500MB each.
- Precede each visual file with a “0”, the number, and the title of the artwork or video.
01Artwork or video title
02Artwork or video title
- Provide a corresponding list for visual files that includes, (in addition to the above information), the following:
The year the artwork or video was completed. For 2D and 3D artworks, include the medium, and dimensions (height, width and depth). Specify if dimensions are in inches or centimetres.
For example: 01Artwork, title, 2023, acrylic on canvas, 36x48x2inches, (or 91.4 x 121.9 x 5.1cm).
Note: External image or video links will not be accepted, (ie. YouTube, Vimo, etc.).
Do not put any special characters, symbols, periods, quotations marks, etc., (such as #. “& etc.) in any file name. Do not submit files in any type of software presentation, (ie. Power Point).
It is your responsibility to ensure that your material is submitted in a readable format.
Poorly organized proposals will not be considered.
Proposals not adhering to the above criteria shall be considered incomplete and withdrawn from the selection process without notification.