Become a Member of the Ottawa School of Art!
Being a member of the OSA gives you access to many exclusive perks; from regular updates on our many courses, programs and events, to special discounts and opportunities. By becoming a member of the OSA you are also investing in your school and community – $5 from each membership goes towards our Outreach Program (Downtown Campus) or our ARTicipate Endowment Fund (Orleans Campus), and the balance goes directly into the School’s general operations.
Take advantage of over 136 years of teaching excellence and dedication to arts and culture in our nation’s capital, and become a part of the OSA Community today!
Individual and Family Memberships – $30 + tax/year
- Access to registration for classes and workshops*
- A right to vote at the OSA Annual General Meeting**
- Receive monthly e-news that includes OSA news, events and opportunities
- Invitations to special events, exhibitions, artist talks, lectures, workshops and demos
- 10% Discount at Wallack’s Art Supplies***
- 10% Select Fine Art Materials (Orleans) ***
- Opportunities to exhibit at both campuses and at all off-site galleries
- Opportunities to exhibit and sell work in the OSA boutique;
- Opportunities to exhibit and sell work in the annual Holiday Show and Sale
- Access to the OSA Campus Library
- Access to rent equipment and studio space at both campuses
- A low cost Family Membership fee that applies to all family members within one household
*You must be an OSA Member to enroll in classes and workshops
**Limit of one vote per household
***Limited to current Diploma, Certificate and General enrollment students with membership card or registration receipt