Submissions for the Fall change over will be accepted on boutique on Wednesday September 21 and Thursday September 22, between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
The past months have brought many viewers and buyers… congratulations to those of you who sold works!
Submissions to the OSA Boutique are run through a juried process. All Works are chosen, taking into consideration the juxtaposition of pieces,
‘theme’ if applicable and the boutique space itself.
Entries must be properly labeled, framed and ready to hang; assuring that framework is stable and secure.
Questions can be directed to Cathy at 613-241-7471 ext. 27 or firstname.lastname@example.org
– Artworks will only be accepted using the revised submission form, (attached). The form must be filled out completely and signed.
– If any other form is used with submissions, artists will be asked to fill out a new form on submission day.
– All artists submitting work for the boutique must confirm with reception, their membership is up to date.
– Artworks shown in the boutique previously will not be accepted. New work only please.
– Works from the present boutique showing will be ready for pick-up on these dates.
– Please bring portfolios and/or appropriate packaging to take your work home.