ArtSpeaks 2017

ArtSpeaks 2017
Friday, October 20, 2017 6-10pm
City of Ottawa, Jean Pigott Hall

In support of Shepherds of Good Hope
www.artspeaksottawa.com

ArtSpeaks is a new concept in the art community, which seeks to reduce the stigma of homelessness by exhibiting the clients’ artwork alongside established artists.  This unique evening will spark conversation about homelessness –and we’ll explore what it means to be an artist.

Call for Submissions from community artists!

Submissions from established painters or photographers, and emerging artists are highly desired. You are invited to be part of the dialogue by submitting your piece(s) to be displayed at ArtSpeaks. An independent professional from the Ottawa art community will curate the final selection of art for the event.  Artists can receive up to 60% of proceeds from artwork sales at ArtSpeaks, with the remaining 40% being retained by Shepherds of Good Hope. Find out more about the event, including how to submit your artwork by visiting the ArtSpeaks website, or contact events@shepherdsofgoodhope.com. Deadline for submissions is September 1.

Posted in Downtown Events, Downtown News, Events, News, Orleans Events, Orleans News